1. Do the MAC addresses used in an 802.3 (Wired Ethernet) and the MAC addresses in an 802.11 (Wireless Ethernet) belong to two different address spaces? Explain.
2. An AP plays the same role as a link-layer switch in a wired network. However, a link-layer switch has no MAC address, but an AP normally needs a MAC address. Explain the reason.
3. Explain why MAC protocol is more important in a wireless LAN than a wired LAN.
4. Give at least 4 reasons why CSMA/CD will not work in wireless LAN.
5. Explain why fragmentation is recommended in a wireless LAN.