1. Provide a brief summary of the case highlighting the most essential ideas.
2. In your opinion, what are some things that motivate people to form nonprofits? Are some motivations better or nobler than others? Are good intentions enough?
3. How would you have approached launching Feet Forward? What kinds of information would you have gathered before engaging in such an endeavor? How would you plan it?
4. Do you think it was necessary for Aiden and Mason to form a nonprofit, or were there other organizational structures or strategies they could have considered?
5. Are there any things about the way the nonprofit was formed in the case that concern you? What, if anything, would you have done differently?
* Your answers to each question should demonstrate critical analysis, effective communication, and a minimum of three properly cited references to substantiate your statements with supporting evidence.
** The Written Communication Rubric will be used to evaluate your responses.