As the marketing project manager, you are ready to present your marketing project plan and marketing campaign to your supervisor on mental health
create a 10- to 15-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® with notes
The presentation should showcase your proposed marketing project plan and the integrated advertising campaign and should on mental health
- Summarize the need for your new hospital program in your community.
- Identify key data points you collected that support the need of the new program.
- Identify the chosen marketing strategy for your new program.
- Define your targeted audience based on your market segmentation in previous assignments.
- Include your specific message(s) you will use in your integrated advertising campaign.
- Identify the tasks and their order of importance needed to implement your marketing project plan.
- Explain when and how you will evaluate your marketing project plan.
- Identify a projected timeline of evaluation.
- Identify tools you will use to evaluate your plan.
- Identify resources and data that will be used to determine success in your marketing project plan and new program.
- Based on anticipated changes in the future, discuss how health care marketing strategies can change.
- Consider external influences that may guide strategy changes.
Cite 3 references.
Format APA guidelines.