- Imagine you are an IT manager at small retail organization that has a new owner. The new owner is from another industry and has expressed a lack of understanding of some of the controls and processes important to IT management and governance. You must help the new owner with understanding these important concepts.
Write a 2- to 4-page executive brief in which you:
- Discuss how the 2002 Sarbanes-Oxley Act has affected IT governance, including the major provisions of the act and how this might affect IT, and how IT might assist in compliance.
- Discuss how IT policies, standards, and procedures can be used to determine if the enterprise is in compliance and support the IT strategy.
- Discuss how Quality Management Systems (QMS) are important to ensure quality processes are in place.
- Discuss how IT management and monitoring of controls can be used to assess IT performance.
- Format your assignment according to APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.