Blockchain and Tokenization
This week we explored the concept of Tokenization. Three important protocols discussed were Secure Multi-Party Computation (SMPC), Policy-Backed Token (PBT) and Open Asset Protocol (OAP). Compare and contrast these three protocols and explain which industries can benefit the most from each of these protocols.
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
Reading AssignmentDulani Jayasuriya Daluwathumullagamage, & Alexandra Sims. (2020). Blockchain-Enabled Corporate Governance and Regulation. International Journal of Financial Studies, 8(36), 36. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijfs8020036Shin, D., & Hwang, Y. (2020). The effects of security and traceability of blockchain on digital affordance. Online Information Review, 44(4), 913.X. Li, X. Wu, X. Pei and Z. Yao, “Tokenization: Open Asset Protocol on Blockchain,” 2019 IEEE 2nd International Conference on Information and Computer Technologies (ICICT), Kahului, HI, USA, 2019, pp. 204-209. http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/stamp/stamp.jsp?tp=&arnumber=8711021&isnumber=8710850