Environmental sustainability is defined as responsible interaction with the environment to avoid depletion or degradation of natural resources and allow for long-term environmental quality. The practice of environmental sustainability helps to ensure that the needs of today’s population are met without jeopardizing the ability of future generations to meet their needs. Within our Thompson text, read Chapter 9 Assurance of Learning Exercise #1 related to Dell. Now, click on the website link provided in the learning exercise description from our Thompson text, which will provide you with information to respond to the following:
- Prepare a list of 5 specific policies or programs that help Dell achieve its vision of driving social and environmental change while still remaining innovative and profitable.
- Describe how Dell’s environmental sustainability strategies provide valuable social benefits?
- Finally, explain how Dell’s strategies fulfill customer needs in a superior fashion while simultaneously sustaining competitive advantage?
- Your analysis should be between 1000 to 1500 words.
- Incorporate a minimum of at least our course text and one non-course scholarly/peer reviewed source in your paper.
- All written assignments must include a coverage page, introductory and concluding paragraphs, reference page, be double-spaced, and proper in-text citations using APA guidelines.
Due by 11:59 pm EST on Day 7, Sunday.