Organizational Analysis: Final Paper Due
This week, the final paper on your organizational analysis is due. Revise the rough draft based on your instructor’s feedback and submit the final paper.
The final paper should be of 8 pages, APA format providing the following:
- Describe your selected organization or unit of interest. Include the following details:
- A statement and an introduction regarding why this organization excels in team building and high-quality relationships
- A description of what prompted the organization to focus on these variables, if known
- The rationale for selecting the issue-its significance or importance in relation to team-building efforts and the success of the organization
- Summarize the processes or programs that make this organization successful.
- Describe the attributes that made those processes or programs effective.
- Explain how the programs might be translated to your present organization. If you do not currently work, refer to a previous employer or discuss with someone employed and glean how they feel the programs or processes could be applied to their organization or unit.
- Include all sources used in the reference list in APA format. You need to include at least five cited references.
- Include a reference to the scorecard developed and used.
Include references to substantiate the claim that the organization excels in quality relationships. The second-hand information must be correctly cited.
- Submit your paper as a Microsoft Word document.
- Name your paper SU_NSG7000_W4_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- Submit your paper to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.