For the assignment you will develop a Case Study, identifying an environmental health issue in your community (ASTHMA). After selecting the environmental health issue, address the issues below in your case study.
1) Explain the background of the environmental health issue.
2) Discuss how this issue is affecting the community members.
3) Examine the current policies in place to address the environmental health issue.
4) Discuss the pros and cons of the current policy.
5) Analyze the current intervention and prevention strategies used to correct the problem.
6) Discuss the pros and cons of the intervention and prevention strategies.
Your case study must be a minimum of three full pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. To support your ideas, use a minimum of two outside sources. Additionally, use a source that focuses on your community (such as a newspaper or journal article).
Remember that all written assignments must be formatted using APA Style, especially in-text citation and references.