For the final project, you are responsible for presenting your analysis and conclusions on the following:
· The rationale for choosing your product.
· The rationale for choosing your target market.
· The rationale for choosing the country where your product will be made, including a brief background of the industry in the market, as well as competitors.
· The strategy you will employ to launch your product; items to include should include competitive strategy, entry decisions, and intended mode of entry. You will also compare the differences in global and domestic markets and how the differences support or challenge your strategy.
· The organizational structure you selected to support the launch.
· Sales, marketing, logistics, cultural, legal, and political aspects.
· Financial management, government policies, and economic considerations for the launch, including foreign currencies, tariffs, and overall foreign market exchange considerations (unemployment, disposable income, etc.).
· Cash Flow statement (within an Excel spreadsheet) where you itemize your various expenses and your income over an initial 5-year period. Create your own numbers but those figures should be realistic.
This paper will give you the opportunity to integrate all aspects of this course into a real-world scenario. Please be as realistic as possible. Show that you understand how to apply the concepts of this course in a practical project.
While your instructor is more interested in your initiative, and the quality and realism of your analysis and conclusions versus the length of the paper, it is expected that the paper follow the aforementioned requirements.
Things to Remember!
· Your paper should be 7 to 10 pages in length (not including title and reference pages).
· Your paper should be double-spaced, with 1-inch margins, in-text citations and references for all sources following proper APA formatting.