For your performance analysis report, your team’s analysis must include the following reports:
- Provide an overall site analysis (analyzing the acquisition and behavior reporting)
- Acquisition – how traffic is coming to the website – through search, social media, referred? (these are things you should analyze)
- Behavior – channels – drill down (acquisition + behavior) – need both?
- Acquisition – users / behavior – bounce and pages, etc.
- Referral – lists of sites that are running report – sending traffic to us.
- Someone else mentioning your site
- Any site that is pointing back to you is a referral
- Overview page to see how everything is progressing
- Site content – supplemental report (different pages people visited and how much)
Acquisition metrics: is the volume of visitors and visits to your website
(users, sessions, new users)
Behavioral metrics: tells you how engaged the visitors are on your site
(average time on site (avg session duration, bounce rates)