I have attached finished project from every week. Need help creating powerpoint. The topic is electric vehicle.
- Week 1: Understanding Ethics
- Week 2: Ethical SWOT Analysis
- Week 3: Historical Context and Ethical Questions
- Week 4: Literature Review
- Week 5: Equity Impact Assessment
- Week 6: Code of Ethics
- Week 7: Recommendations
The structure of your presentation will follow the chronological order of the assignments. Here is a suggested organization.
- Title slide, including the presentation title, your name, name of the course, and the date
- A discussion of your strongest ethical values
- Explain which philosophies and philosophers are your greatest influences.
- A high-level overview of the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of your chosen technology based on your ethical values
- A brief history and context of your chosen technology
- A reflection of what you learned from your research
- An abridged assessment of the equity impact of your technology
- Key points in your code of ethics
- A summary of your key recommendations
- A conclusion with final thoughts
- References in APA style
For this presentation you will provide an audio narration of approximately 8–10 minutes. There are a variety of ways to add audio narration, but using the Record Audio feature in PowerPoint is highly recommended for its simplicity and ease of use. If you wish to use something else, please check with your instructor first.
Effective presentations will include the following elements.
- Well-designed, well-balanced slides that incorporate visual aids and text harmoniously
- In-slide references to sources
- Clear, confident audio narration
- Correct use of grammar, spelling, and punctuation