Instructions: The statement of learning is designed to capture the essential concepts addressed during our Professional Seminar III as well as the PS I and II. This paper should be a minimum of two (2) pages in length and reflect what you learned and how you will be able to use this knowledge in your professional and academic life. Be specific and provide details. After reviewing all of the readings, PowerPoint presentations, notes of in-class meetings, and supplemental materials provided by instructor, respond to the following prompts.
- Describe the difference between Transformational Leadership from other types of Leadership.
- Describe the importance of Strategic Leadership in today’s economy that is experiencing the greatest transformation (the 4th Industrial Revolution) due to A.I., globalization, workforce demographic shifts (domestic and international), etc.
- How do strategic leaders leverage Emotional Intelligence (EQ) and Cultural Intelligence (CQ)? How will you?
- Based on your personal development plan, your personal SWOT analysis, and your professional portfolio, describe the strengths you possess to become a strategic leader. Describe one of your weaknesses and what steps you will take to build upon that competency.
- This assessment should reflect your learnings over the past three semesters. How has the work you have done and the experiences you have had shaped your personal improvement plan to reach your leadership potential? How you have changed? What were the most critical learnings? What will be your greatest takeaway in your personal improvement plan to reach your leadership capacity, self-awareness and promotion? How will you apply these learnings to be a more effective, inclusive leader?