NO Plagiarism and 350 words minimum
we have learned from “The Path to Information Value” that 70% (seventy percent) of managers and executives say data are “extremely important” for creating competitive advantage.
In addition, it is implied by the authors that, “The key, of course, is knowing which data matter, who within a company needs them, and finding ways to get that data into users’ hands.”
Based on the company you have identified for your Final Paper,
Final Paper Topic I choosed
Mawasco is a company in the retail industry that has been in operation for 50 years. Theretail industry is an industry that has grown so much over the years to become one of theindustries that have a great impact on the economy. The general merchandise stores category inthe retail industry. And which our company falls under, ranks third in terms of sales in the retailindustry. The automotive and foods and beverages stores rank first and second position in thisindustry. This industry enables consumers to access varieties of products and creates variousforms of utility including place and time (Pantano & Vannucci, 2019). The retail industrymakes money by pricing goods higher above the cost of labor, equipment, and distribution.While most retail companies get their goods from manufacturers, some manufacture the goodsthemselves in what is known as vertical integration. Online retail is rapidly growing in the retailindustry although traditional retailing is still being practiced widely (Pantano & Gandini, 2018).Due to constant communication between retailers and manufacturers and retailers andcustomers, a lot of information is generated in the retail industry
discuss 1) the data that matters to the executives in that industry, 2) who, within that industry, needs that data, and 3) some methods for ensuring that the critical data gets into the users’ hands.
- Ask an interesting, thoughtful question pertaining to the topic
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source google maps that apply to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.