Visit the following website listed below.U.S. Department of Health & Human Services. (n.d.). What to look for. Retrieved from https://www.mentalhealth.gov/what-to-look-forChoose one of the categories of mental health conditions (e.g., anxiety disorders, behavioral disorders, eating disorders, mental health and substance-use disorders, mood disorders, personality disorders, psychotic disorders, or suicidal behavior). Conduct brief research, and complete the following list below.
- Define the condition.
- Describe the treatment options for the disorder you have chosen.
- Describe funding and reimbursement for treatment of the disorder you have chosen.
- Discuss political and health policy issues regarding the disorder you have chosen.
- Describe whether you believe the services available for this disorder are effective.
- Recommend any needed improvements in the treatment, funding, and resources for treatment of mental health issues.
Your APA-Style paper must be at least two pages in length (not counting the title and reference pages). All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations.
Part 2 NEEDS TO BE 1 PARAGRAPH LONG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Take time to reflect on the course readings, discussions, and assignments. After reflecting, answer the following question:
How will this course enhance your professional success?
Is there anything you would change about the course?