Patients with chronic diseases or conditions may require multiple visits within the healthcare system, whether that is office visits, lab services, surgery, therapy or other care. In this Assignment, you will integrate the five domains of quality with the care of a hypothetical patient to positively impact the provision of healthcare.
Create a PowerPoint presentation with at least six (6) content slides that addresses the following:
- Describe each of the following five domains of quality improvement in a healthcare environment:
- Patient experience
- Choose one chronic disease or condition where a patient would be required to visit a healthcare facility on a regular basis.
- Describe the challenges these patients may face in relation to the five domains of quality improvement (under-insured, improper discharge, poor customer service, etc.).
- Using your patient as an example, describe how quality could be improved in each of the five domains (Decreased wait time, Continuity of care, Improved patient/provider communication, etc.).
- Your submission is created in a Microsoft PowerPoint presentation.
- To meet the objective requirements, your presentation is at least six (6) content slides in length and a minimum of 500 words, including the slides and speaker’s notes.
- Your submission includes specific examples of concepts, topics, definitions, and other elements to demonstrate mastery of the objective.
- Your submission includes a highly developed viewpoint and purpose.
- Your response is in Standard English and demonstrates superior organization.
- Your communication is highly ordered, logical and unified, as well as original and insightful.
- Your submission displays exceptional content, organization, style, and mechanics.
- A separate slide at the end of your presentation contains a list of references.
- Include both in-text and reference list citations where appropriate and reference all sources used following proper APA citation style.
- Please review the APA formatting and citation style in Academic Tools – Academic Writer.
- Not sure if you need the template but i will include it