Please read the article closely, answer the following questions:
1. What is the motivation for the study – what is the broad problem in the field that the study helps to address?
2. What is the specific hypothesis being tested?
3. What is the experimental approach to testing the hypothesis? What was measured?
4. What were the important quantitative results?
5. Explain whether the results support or contradict the hypothesis.
6. What do the results mean in terms of the broader issues that motivated the study?