Please respond to the following:
- Find an online article (news, magazine, journal, etc.) of interest that uses statistics to make its conclusion.
- Share a link in this thread, and answer these questions about that article:
- What is the premise and conclusion of the argument based on statistics?
- Determine whether or not the argument uses any deceptive statistics.
- Give your opinion on whether the argument has persuaded you. Explain why or not.
- Determine the primary ways in which statistics or authority are used in your current position in developing persuasive arguments and provide examples here.
- Be sure to respond to at least one of your classmates’ posts.