Research an example of statistics used in the real world by finding a study that was done in the last 10 years. You can do a general search on the internet, or find studies from well-known news websites. Include the article link in your research. Based on the study you found, answer the following questions.
- Is this primary or secondary data?
- What is the conclusion of the statistics?
- What is the population that is impacted by the statistics?
- Is the sample representative?
- What questions need to be asked, based on the conclusion being presented, to know if the findings of the study are both valid and reliable?
Write the answers to these questions in a word document, and submit a PDF file in the dropbox below.
Keep in mind that your submitted file will be checked through Turnitin automatically. So make sure that work submitted is your own and not copied from any sources.