- Research Paper # 1
Topic #1 : Posttraumatic Stress Disorder
The group project research paper must have a minimum of 2000 words – main body (does not include the title page, abstract, or reference pages). Times New Roman, Size 12, and 5 references about that topic (4 of them most be research articles). The criteria exposed in your paperwork must be exclusively based on peer reviewed article, and I will be very fussy in confirming the reliability of your statements. A formal paper using APA format according to Publication Manual American Psychological Association (APA) (6th ed.).2009 ISBN: 978-1-4338-0561-5 will be submitted via Exercise Submission. This paperwork must be submitted on week # 3 (Sunday January 24 at 11:59 PM EST), so that you have plenty of time to start collecting literature.
The paper should include the following:
- What is PTSD ?
- Diagnostic criteria / Categorization
- Physiological Responses
- Maladaptive Patterns
- Interventions / Treatments (pharmacological and non-pharmacological)
- Other considerations in the management of _________ (including but not limited to management of behaviors, family considerations, challenges in the care of patients with this disorder.
- Examine evidence-based practice guidelines / research, nursing theories that support the identification of clinical problems, implementation of nursing skills in the care of adults with this disorder.
- What is PTSD ? – 2%
- Statistics – 2%
- Diagnostic criteria / Categorization – 2%
- Physiological Responses – 2%
- Maladaptive Patterns – 2%
- Interventions / Treatments (pharmacological and non-pharmacological) – 2%
- Other considerations in the management of _________ (including but not limited to management of behaviors, family considerations, challenges in the care of patients with this disorder – 2%
- References: At least 5 reference sources – 4 of them most be research articles – 3%
- APA style – 3 %
- MAXIMUN POINTS – 20%
It accounts for 20% of your final grade