Review the following lectures:
Before beginning work on this discussion forum, please review the link “Doing Discussion Questions Right” and any specific instructions for this topic.
Before the end of the week, begin commenting on at least two of your classmates’ responses. You can ask technical questions or respond generally to the overall experience. Be objective, clear, and concise. Always use constructive language, even in criticism, to work toward the goal of positive progress. Submit your responses in the Discussion Area.
Respond to one of the discussion questions below:
- Managers approach a job with their own style of knowledge and task. If managers are unethical or conduct themselves in an unethical manner, morale becomes an issue in the department and workplace and performance levels diminish.
- What are (if any) the protection options for the employees under any legal guidelines in today’s workplace to “whistle-blow” on unethical behavior?
- Consider the multiple aspects of what may or may not occur during these events when the “whistle-blower” initiates this action to leadership.
- HR managers in a small business wear many hats and need to have a keen work knowledge of all facets of the business. As the HR manager, you are tasked with designing a company policy manual for the CEO:
- Select and discuss one item from what you have learned in this course and justify why it’s the most important element of the manual.
- From your experience, which policy does not make sense (or lacks value) and would not be included in the policy manual?
To support your work, use your course and textbook readings and also use the South University Online Library. As in all assignments, cite your sources in your work and provide references for the citations in APA format.
Your initial posting should be addressed at 500–1000 words as noted in the attached PDF.