Throughout this course, you have been using different analysis strategies to determine best practices for developing your business plan. It’s time to develop a strategic plan that will help you determine where your business is now, where you want to take it, and how you will get there. Your strategic plan will help you implement and manage the strategic direction of your company. In addition, you will communicate the direction of your company to stakeholders.
Develop a strategic plan for the company that you selected at the beginning of your MBA program and share your plan with stakeholders.
Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation for key stakeholders to solicit their approval of your strategic plan. Address the following in your presentation:
- An introduction with mission and vision statements
- Core values, ethics, and social responsibility principles
- Analysis of the company’s:
- Internal environment (e.g. strengths and weaknesses related to resources, trademarks, patents, copyrights, or current processes)
- External environment (e.g. opportunities and threats related to market trends, economic trends, demographics, or regulations)
- An evaluation of internal and external environment’s impact on achieving the company strategy
- Create a strategic objective for the company.
- Create short- and long-term goals for achieving the company’s strategic plan.
- Determine methods for collecting data and measuring success of the strategic plan.
Include APA-formatted in-text citations and a reference page.
Cite at least 3 peer-reviewed documents. Note: You may include your textbook as 1 of the sources.