While the implementation plan prepares students to apply their research to the problem or issue they have identified for their capstone change proposal project, the literature review enables students to map out and move into the active planning and development stages of the project.
A literature review analyzes how current research supports the PICOT, as well as identifies what is known and what is not known in the evidence. Students will use the information from the earlier PICOT Statement Paper and Literature Evaluation Table assignments to develop a 750-1,000-word review that includes the following sections:
- Title page
- Introduction section
- A comparison of research questions
- A comparison of sample populations
- A comparison of the limitations of the study
A conclusion section, incorporating recommendations for further research
No plagiarism please. I have half the work completed, I will attach what I’ve done to serve as reference.
Comprehensive SOAP Note
This Assignment will help develop skills to perform an integrated history and physical examination for individuals across the lifespan.
Considerations of lifestyle practices, cultural/ethnic differences, and developmental variations will be incorporated into the plan of care.
- Use critical thinking and diagnostic reasoning skills to formulate differential diagnoses, medical diagnoses, and an evidence-based action plan.
- Include sections 1 and 2 of the SOAP note with recommendations (incorrect or omitted data) based on feedback provided for the previous sections of the SOAP note.
- Click here for the written guide for the Comprehensive SOAP Note.