Week 3 Assignment – Careers in Food and Beverage
The following articles provide an overview of the various responsibilities of managers that are commonly found in the hospitality and tourism industry.
- Career Paths of a Hospitality Management Student.
- A Day in the Life of David Lindahl, General Manager of Daily Diner Frogtown.
- A Day in the Life of a Hotel General Manager.
Write a 4–5 page paper in which you: PLEASE TYPE 5 PAGES…THANK YOU!
- Describe the various types of management careers that can be offered within each industry (lodging, and food & beverage).
- Compare and contrast the differences between the General Management (GM) positions within the two industries.
- Analyze and describe the growth in overall employment within these two industries and how this overall growth is forecasted within the next 10 years.
- Recommend at least three human resource practices in which each industry can better recruit and retain management talent for their respective industry.
THE ARTICLES/ASSIGNMENT ARE ATTACHED. PLEASE TYPE 5 PAGES…THANK YOU!