You will research and discuss Natural Law Theory. You should strive to demonstrate adequate understanding of the theory first in the paper. At least half of the paper should be a discussion of the various components of the theory. Work to demonstrate your understanding of the theory. Then, you will apply the theory to a discussion of a contemporary topic.
- At least half of the paper should discuss the theory and then you will apply it in arguing for or against some position on the contemporary topic.
- The paper should be between 1500 – 2000 words.
- Please submit as an attachment, MS Word or Word compatible document, double-spaced with one inch margins (consider using one of the attached templates based on your chosen style, APA or MLA).
- Please use the citation style of your program of study. The reference page/bibliography does not need to be annotated, but you should have properly formatted in-text citations and a complete reference page.
- The paper will be automatically checked via Turnitin upon submission, and students are encouraged to review their Turnitin reports (it may take up to 15 minutes to generate a report).