Your final report should be eight to 12 pages in length in either Microsoft Word or PDF. The report should contain the following headings:
- Executive summary (1 page)
- Lab results (4–8 pages)
o Build AWS Migration Environment and Configure Web Services
o Test the Migration Environment
o Prepare Cloud Test Environment Monitoring Dashboard
o Cause Site Outages and Investigate Results in Monitoring Dashboard
- Lessons learned (1–2 pages)
- Feasibility of cloud environment for BallotOnline web services deployment (1–2 pages)
Before you submit your assignment, review the competencies below, which your instructor will use to evaluate your work. A good practice would be to use each competency as a self-check to confirm you have incorporated all of them. To view the complete grading rubric, click My Tools, select Assignments from the drop-down menu, and then click the project title.
- 5.2: Propose strategies the organization can employ using cloud solutions to enhance organizational effectiveness.
- 6.1: Articulate the systems architecture of the cloud – cloud infrastructure, cloud service, cloud platform, and cloud storage.
- 6.8: Review, evaluate, and utilize emerging technologies related to cloud to support business needs.
- 9.7: Design cloud compute infrastructure to meet business needs.
- 10.2: Create and deploy virtual machines.
- 10.3: Configure cloud management tools and software.
- 10.4: Configure cloud orchestration and automation software.
- 10.7: Configure a public cloud infrastructure using industry leading provider(s).
- 11.4: Monitor system performance.
- 11.6: Troubleshoot system problems.
- 11.7: Develop disaster recovery/business continuity plans.